European Footpaths

European Footpaths
Amazing where you can travel to by foot!!!

Saturday 16 April 2011

Going... going... gone...

After a long week training Justin to lash rope for a little bit longer than he was used to , standing still and unattached while being equipped with the pack saddle, following behind without lead rope, having the cinch tighter than for his first trip, which he disliked very much, today is THE departure day. Weather is brilliant after a week of grey clouds, cold, fog and low morale... so lets go. Next post when something a bit more exciting is happening, probably a tour of Mont St Michel with a few pictures of the track getting there and of this most visited place in France after the Eiffel tower...
(ha... found an application on my android phone allowing me to listen to BBC's Radio 4 which I would miss so much, even though France Inter is my only french source of "noise" nowadays, as well as a tracks recording app allowing me to download my way and pictures on a map for all to see in near real time where we are... but am still unable to do so right now... Help from my son Jonathan on this matter would be much appreciated but I guess he is too busy with his "Kuk Sool Won" mastership...)

2 comments:

  1. ALors bonne route Alain et à bientôt !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I'm looking forward to reading your progress.

    Andy

    ReplyDelete